I wanted to show off the new Longchamp skybox by HANDverk, but didn't want to give it the feeling of a house. The ornate molding, ceiling, and chandeliers give the room a grand hall sorta feeling to me, so I decided to make it into a dining area. It's a bit fancy, but nothing over the top.

My favorite part of this skybox is the ceiling. I don't think designers pay enough attention to the ceilings of their buildings, so it's nice to see the detail the minds behind HANDverk have put into this one. And, hell, at only 16LI it's pretty awesome. The skybox version I used for the photos was the single; it also comes in a double, which sports some beautiful columns dividing the two large sides.

CREDITS:
Skybox - HANDverk NEW!!
Tables - LAQ Decor
Deer Head - End of Daze
Bow and Arrow - PILOT
Console Table - Cheeky Pea (January 2013 Collabor88)
Flowers - MudHoney
Rug - Tatty Soup

0 comments:

Post a Comment