So, this was my first year doing the Four Walls Hunt and OMG what fun.  I actually woke up like 2 hours before my alarm went off to get hunting.  Though had to wait till I got home to put it all up just to my liking.  ANYWAY, this hunt is a must do and Valena who is doing this hunt for the second time did a wonderful job gathering wonderful creators within Second Life.  Because I got cracking on the event so early some of the hunt boxes were not set to buy yet, but the creators were very nice in response to my IMs about it.  Anyway my dears, I took several shots using various items from Four Walls (and some of my favorite finds from the hunt, while others I only used pieces).

 Credits:
Blanket: [Tia] - Cuddle Quilt & Pillows - Green (Four Walls Hunt)
Cupcake stand: Sway's- Cakestand with Cupcakes (Four Walls Hunt)



Credits:
-first collage-
Hockey Wall Decor: Cheeky Pea - Jones Wall Art (Four Walls Hunt)
Desk: DIGS - Laurence Desk (Four Walls Hunt)
Round Chair: Y's House - Round Chair 02 [nan/corduroy]
Rug: Picnic - Sheep
Coffee Table and Candles: Cheeky Pea - Part of the Ansel Set (Collabor88 this month)
Wall Art, Stack of Books and Wicker Ball: PILOT - Aviation Set (FaMESHed this month)

-second collage-
Dresser & Wall Print: PILOT - Miller Dresser and  Miller Positive Words A to C (Four Walls Hunt)
Books, Sconces and Terrarium: Cheeky Pea - Part of the Ansel Set (Collabor88 this month)
Arm Chair/Side Table/Pillows: Immerse Yourself - Prism Furniture (Four Walls Hunt)
Canvas and Paint: End of Daze - Special Item (Four Walls Hunt)
Round Chair: Y's House - Round Chair 01 [nan / Fluffy-brown]

-third collage-
Bear Light: Arctic Wall Lamps (Nanuk the Bear) - Vespertine (Four Walls Hunt)
Shelving Unit: My Modular Shel -Scarlet Creative (Four Walls Hunt)
Lounger and Wall Hanger: Trompe Loeil - Pallet Lounger (Four Walls Hunt)
Canvases: End of Daze - Special Item (Four Walls Hunt)
Side Table: The Strawberry Box - Part of the Harrington Set (Four Walls Hunt)
Small Books: Row of Books - What's Next
Larger Books: Japanese Books 1. - Apple Fall
Candles: Cheeky Pea - Part of the Ansel Set (Collabor88 this month)
Clock: Floorplan - Driftwood Clock in Navy (Arcade Summer 2012)

0 comments:

Post a Comment