So, now that Thanksgiving is over many people are already pumped and ready for Christmas and the Winter Season!  I know I certainly am.  My family has already packed away our Thanksgiving decorations (IRL) and started unboxing our ornaments and such.  On Second Life I am pretty much doing the same and more.  Not only am I revamping my SL home for the season but also I am SUPER excited for the upcoming Arcade Event!
     Well, first things first.  Lazy Sunday is tomorrow, as Larian mentioned below. Winter Thorn has some lovely holiday lights she is putting up at her shop for the day.  Be sure to check them out! They come in nice range of colors, which I love because my color scheme is based off typical nautical shades (blues, whites, some reds and silver).  So of course I chose to put the blue lights up in my house!  Also, with the next round of the Arcade Event quickly approaching Sway Dench and Winter Thorn gave us a sneak peek of their Arcade items; and all I can say is cuteness overload!  Below I have two photos one is my simple but cute tree I just adore and which I think fits my house perfectly from Trompe Loeil and the following photo is a sample of some of my Christmas decor including Sway's Arcade item which will be pendulum clocks with a vast array of themes from beach to winter (below I featured the snowman clock), as well as What's Next item for Arcade which is entitled 'Looking for a Sign.'  She has a very cute collection of signs for every area of your SL house (some modern and some are more vintage -esque).  Below I have put up her rare sign 'Baby It's Cold Outside' which fit my color scheme to a T!

Enjoy and Stay Warm!
-Tati-



Funky Christmas Tree Colorful v2 and Holiday 2012 giftbox (various): Trompe Loeil 


'Winter' Laurel Fireplace with stockings: What Next
Star Duo Ground Lamps Silver & White: Trompe Loeil 
White - Glass Cabinet: LAQ Decor
Basket w/ Logs: What Next  
Holiday 2012 giftbox (various): Trompe Loeil 
'Dear Santa' Cookies & Milk: What Next
Make the season BRIGHT Print: What Next
Frosty Sky Print: What Next
Sway's [Spirit] Pendulum Clock - Snow)man: Sway's (Arcade Event)
Holiday Sign 1 - Baby It's Cold Outside - rare: What Next (Arcade Event)
Amalfi String Lights - Winter Blue: What Next (For Lazy Sunday)
Coffee Table: LAQ Decor
Eggnog Set: What Next


0 comments:

Post a Comment