I'm the kind of girl who puts her tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving, so the Holiday season always starts early for me. I figured I'd wait a few days to start posting winter-themed pictures, though. You know, to spare you all from over a month of snowy trees and wrapped gifts.

What Next is releasing some cute Christmas lights tomorrow for Lazy Sunday, which are the inspiration for this scene. Get ready, Winter is coming. ;)

The second round of the Arcade Gacha Event starts December 1st! I know I'll be there all month, obsessively trying to get every single item. If you didn't check out the first round in September, I highly suggest you get your booty on out to this one! You can find pictures, vendors, and news on their blog, here.

- Larian




CREDITS

All items are in the first picture (From left to right):
Lights - What Next (Lazy Sunday item)
Stool - LISP
Paper and Paperweight - Picnic
Box of Fun Stuff - PILOT
Easel - LISP
Cranes - Elate!
Chalkboard - Sway's
Candle - What Next
End Table - Bark
Tray of Hot Chocolate - What Next
Books - Apple Fall
Sign - What Next (December Arcade Gacha Event item)
Canvases - Hanaya
Newspapers - What Next
Boots - What Next

0 comments:

Post a Comment