I grabbed my friend Thailya for a little garden party. She donned her "hipster outfit," as she so tenderly calls it, and I slapped on my new Mon Tissu shorts, and my favorite Tres Blah tucked tee to enjoy some girl time under the shade from Studio Skye's new Enchanted Forest. Besides the new pack from Studio Skye, there are a bunch of sweet new items available (and soon to be available). Trompe Loeil has sent out her preview for the upcoming Collabor88 round early, and the side table, and chairs come in SO MANY colors. I chose to use some of the floral prints, because I love me some floral. The fri.home monkey bars, even though I'm not using them as they should be used, can be found at the Pose Fair. I never use pose props how they should be used, probably because I don't take too many pictures of my avi so I don't ever think of them as something to be posed on, but more for decoration.

DETAILS:
Chairs and Side Table - Trompe Loeil (April Collabor88) NEW!!
Bench - Culprit (April FaMESHed) NEW!!
Monkey Bars - fri.home (Pose Fair) NEW!!
Table on Wheels - Zigana 
Cake Stand - Sway's
Shudders - Floorplan
Pillow - Loft
Flamingo - Zigana
Baskets - Y's House
Garland - Turnip (Now available on lucky boards!)
Piggy Bank - Sway's (Past Arcade item) 
Lavender Planter - Floorplan
Storm Lantern - Apple Fall
Stool - Olive
Diary - Dutchie NEW!!
Angel Chimes - LAQ Decor

0 comments:

Post a Comment