I have missed so much! Ah! The good news is that I'm officially a college graduate, the bad news is that I've missed some super awesome events.

Summerfest has come and gone, and I'm really disappointed that I didn't get around to showing you guys the items while it was still going on. I'm sure the designers will/have put their items up in their stores, so don't fret. I'm also sure you've seen the awesome beach-themed items plastered all over the Second Life home and garden blogosphere, so it's just me who's late to the party.

Today is the last day of the Arcade's June round, so, if you haven't done so already, go get your last minute gacha-ing in.

Something I didn't miss is the upcoming Home Show! That starts tomorrow, so get your lindens ready.


CREDITS:

[ Organica ] Palms
Botanical - Beach Boardwalk, Marram Grass (Summerfest)
Summerfest Small Cabana (lobster), Beach Sign (5 o'clock) - fri.day (Summerfest)
String Lights, Hammock, Sailor's Spool Table - floorplan (Summerfest)
Garden daybed/ nautical - floorplan (Home Show) NEW!!
Poolside Beverage Cart - Second Spaces (Summerfest)
Splash Floating Loungers - What Next (June Zodiac) NEW!!
Engraved Stone [Together...] - Sway's NEW!!
Rustic Fishing Chair with Pole - Botanical NEW!!
Pallet Chair White - Trompe Loeil NEW!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment