The Home Show has begun (about a week ago)! Don't worry though, it goes on for an entire month, so you have plenty of time to get your shopping done. I went and grabbed a few items, my favorite of the event being Floorplan, of course, and Second Spaces. I'm starting to realize that I buy almost everything that Second Spaces puts out, which is both awesome, and frustrating. Where the heck am I going to put all of these awesome pieces? The side table in the picture, and the abacus, are both Second Spaces items at the Home Show. The side table comes in four different colors, I think, and each comes in a regular and shabby version. I always opt for shabby. Always. The smaller table with the cute books stacked inside, is from Floorplan, and even though you can't see it well, the string light tent is also from Floorplan. It's the rare gacha prize for the Koreshan Hillbilly Hoedown & Country Fair. The Hoedown and Fair goes on until the 15th, so make sure you take some time to check it out!

CREDITS

String Light Tent - Floorplan (Koreshan Hillbilly Hoedown & Country Fair) NEW!!
Lovely Sideboard - pink shabby - Second Spaces (Home Show '13) NEW!!
Crate Table / Gold - Floorplan NEW!!
Vintage Abacus - Second Spaces (Home Show '13) NEW!!
Pallet Chair White With Pillow - Trompe Loeil

0 comments:

Post a Comment